Make (Dollars and) Sense of the Internet.
This site is dedicated to the Internet and marketing needs of small to medium-sized business owners who either know they need to spend more time making more effective use of the Internet, but don’t know where (or how) to start; or don’t have the time to spend and want someone else (like me) to help.
Some of the services I offer:
- Website Project Management
- Website Development and Design
- Internet Marketing Coaching (for those who want to do it themselves and just want a hand to hold)
- Internet Campaign Development: Google Adwords, Facebook Page with advertising, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Internet Marketing Consulting: planning, strategy, implementation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): planning, implementation, analytics
- Cross-channel Marketing: blending mobile marketing, print, social media, radio, etc.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Implementing CRM solutions, CRM training and education
- Internet Analytics: Google Analytics, Feedburner, etc.
Be sure to check out these useful tools:
- My Blog – Find reviews, articles, news stories, etc. focused on taking current trends in Social Media and Internet marketing and making them relevant to small business owners.
- Favorite Resources. – Read about tools, sites, software, and other services I’ve found useful in developing a presence online (and hope you will, too)
Also, sign up for my newsletter, which contains a summary of my blog posts of the week – a great way for you as a busy business owner to quickly see Internet Marketing news specifically aimed toward your needs.
All the Best,